Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Lucky Blog Train...lots n lots n lots of FREEBIES


Choo Choooooo.. All Aboard. The Lucky Blog Train Is Leaving the Station

and it is HUGE.. Over 60 designers have climbed aboard.
This Blog Train doesnt Official Take Off Till March 10th but a few have started early.


Also remember not all of us are in the same time zone and so make sure to check back at blogs that might not have their parts up yet. DONT FORGET TO LEAVE SOME LOVE AND LET THE CONTRIBUTORS KNOW HOW MUCH YOU APPRECIATE THEIR HARD WORK.


Below is my contribution


You can get the FULLSIZE version






TAGGERSIZE























Kimmie's Kreations <------YOU ARE HERE


























































14 comments:

  1. How fabulous! Thanks so much for sharing! :o )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you - great kit

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you! Your blog post will be advertised on the DigiFree Digital Scrapbooking Freebie search engine today (look for timestamp: 07 Mar [LA 07:00pm, NY 10:00pm] - 08 Mar [UK 03:00am, OZ 02:00pm] ).

    ReplyDelete
  4. Um...It keeps saying the page cannot be found when I try to download? Is it just a media fire thing? Maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Dianna thank you for letting me know one of the links didnt work.. I had no idea it wasnt working, I must have done it when i was changing my blog around.. Sorry about that, but it is fixed now

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for this Freebie. I want to let you know that I posted a link to your blog in Creative Busy Hands Scrapbook Freebies Search List, under the St. Patrick's Day Theme post on Mar. 09, 2009. Thanks again.

    ReplyDelete
  7. fun looking kit, I'm new to tagger so I'm hopping about collecting samples. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for sharing your beautiful work with us all on this train! Can't wait to use it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome...thank you so much!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much! I appreciate the shares!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Having problems posting this message. Hope it gets through this time. Thank you for this wonderful kit.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Darling kit!! I love the leprachan! Thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message.
Happy Scrapping with lots of Hugs
♥KimmiesKreations♥