Wednesday, June 24, 2009

KimmiesKreations T.O.U for PU/CU/S4H

My TOU is very simple.Any copyright violations should be sent to KimmiesKreations@hotmail.com .
Commercial Use PTU/Freebies
You may use these how you like.The only thing I ask is that you DO NOT redistribute/Sell them in their original form.My items can be included in your scrapbooking kits to be distributed as FREEBIES or FOR SALE Credit isnt required but would be nice. If you would like to add a credit to me Kimmies Kreations & http://kimmieskreations.blogspot.com/ will do
DO NOT REUPLOAD,Change File Names or Share In GroupsAS This Goes AGAINST My T.O.U
Do not use any images for obscene,deflammatory, or immoral works with anyother purpose which is prohibited by law. Most important thing is.. Have Fun!!!!
PTU/Freebies Non Commercial:
I do love to make digital kits as well.Items made by me may be used for personal use and S4H or S4O only, you cannot use my items to make new kits for free or for sale.

For Use In Tutorials/Challenges/Etc:
If you know of someone who would like any of my items please do not share, either by a file sharing site or uploading to your site but point them in the direction of my blog. Please Do Not Pass My Work Off As Your Own.Please do not save to cd except for backup purpose.Please Do Not Change File NamesPlease Do Not Share, please send your friends my link: http://kimmieskreations.blogspot.com/

Credit is not required, but if you choose to give credit use the following
scrapkit by KimBurt http://www.kimmieskreations.blogspot.com/

Any questions or comments you can email me at KimmiesKreations@hotmail.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message.
Happy Scrapping with lots of Hugs
♥KimmiesKreations♥