Tuesday, June 9, 2009

New PTU Kit and New Store Announcements

Ok sometimes it seems like it takes me forever to come up with
a scrapkit idea..
Here is my newest PTU Kit.
Sweet Lilacs
They are one of my favorite flowers (aside from roses). I loved when
it was springtime and the lilac tree's would start to bloom. They have such an awesome
smell.
Sweet Lilacs is available in Fullsize and Taggersize
It contains 20 papers and 90 elements
and is available at all stores.
NEW STORES ALERTS!!!!!!
You can now find my kits at CountryHollowScraps
My Commercial Use Products are now at
CountryHollowScraps will also be having a Grand Re-Openings
this coming weekend, so don't miss out on some FANTASTIC Savings..
(click on the banner to get to the store)


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message.
Happy Scrapping with lots of Hugs
♥KimmiesKreations♥