Saturday, October 18, 2008

♥~♥New Layout♥~♥

Well lets see.. Halloween is a couple of weeks away and I decided that the blog needed a makeover.. I used Spooktacular my PTU Kit.. You can find it HERE and HERE.. I'm trying to think of ideas for new kits.. I will be doing a Birthday Blog Train in a week or two and there are lots of designers joining the blog train so be on the look out for some awesome freebies.. I will have all the links Posted Soon.. Who doesnt love a freebie right?



I am so looking forward to Halloween. I am a bigtime Ghost Hunters Fan and Taps once again will be doing a live 7 hour show.. I know they are going back to Maryland I believe and the place they toured before was pretty active.. Who knows maybe something awesome will turn up.


I love ghosts and ghost tours. St Augustine has some really cool ones and it's alot of fun. St Augustine is one of the oldest if not oldest city in Florida and it is such an amazing place, lots of fun little shops and tours and restaurants to visit.. I was there in 2007 with a couple of friends we made it a girls weekend, and one restaurant we went too, we sat out on the deck overlooking the ocean and there were dolphins playing among the boats, but it was too far to take a picture cause I'm a lousy photographer.. lol


Have a Great Weekend

Love and Hugs

Kimmies Kreations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message.
Happy Scrapping with lots of Hugs
♥KimmiesKreations♥