Sunday, October 5, 2008

♥~Pearl Ornaments~♥ CU Freebie

Well I've been trying to come up with a new kit and I seem
to have creators block. I had seen this tutorial a while back
and made a few for you all, even a grayscale one that you can colorize
yourself..It's also my first Commercial Use Item so you can use it in
your own kits as well if you choose..
Hope you all enjoy this little freebie, I know its a little
early for Christmas but it doesnt hurt right?
Have a great night everyone
Hugs
Kimmies Kreations


3 comments:

  1. Hello Kim,

    I right away fell in love with this CU freebie. I think I am just making a kit where these will look superb. I am making an victorian style kit, wit ladies going to the ball. This will be so beautiful with it. Of course in the post with my freebie I will give you credit for this embellishment! Thank you so very much for this. You are generous, true!
    Lots of greetings
    Kyra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for these. They remind me so much of the Christmas ornaments my grandmother used to make. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kim TY so much for sharing your talents with us.. I am doin a Christmas kit that these will fit into very nicely... I love yr stuff.
    Hugs Kc

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message.
Happy Scrapping with lots of Hugs
♥KimmiesKreations♥