Sunday, May 10, 2009

Grand Opening Sale


IGotLuckySkraps is just about ready to open.
Kristi has been working her tail off to get the store ready.
To help us celebrate we are passing along some great savings
We will be having a Grand Opening Sale 60% off
May13th-20th
Also keep an eye out for some exclusive deals from me that you will only find at
IGotLuckySkraps, I will be doing some scrapkit clubs Fullsize and Taggersize for those that prefer one over the other.
I'm thinking of two possibly three I'm not sure.
there will be at least a 6month one which will guarantee 2 kits a month for
6months. Naturally I usually do more than two so the extra's will be a bonus.
Any thoughts or suggestions would be greatly appreciated :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message.
Happy Scrapping with lots of Hugs
♥KimmiesKreations♥