Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day


I just wanted to take a moment to wish all the wonderful beautiful mother's out there
a Happy Mother's Day.
I never got the chance to experience being a mom, but I know all the gray hairs my mom has she said I gave her..lol So I hope you all have a beautiful day because you deserve it in so many ways. Between runny noses,diaper changes,late night feedings,getting us up for school,making sure we have a healthy breakfast before starting the day. For all the car pools and after school practices you have sat through. A Thank you doesnt seem enough for all you have done .
I Hope you are all pampered and spoiled because every mom deserves it.
Happy Mother's Day
from
KimmiesKreations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message.
Happy Scrapping with lots of Hugs
♥KimmiesKreations♥