Sunday, May 3, 2009

New Layout

Guess I've been a busy little bee today.... As you can see I have a new layout. Isnt it just awesome???? The Kit itself is a freebie by a very dear friend of mine BuiltByBeth. I have to say Beth is one heck of a talented lady. She creates kits and has some awesome awesome freebies as well as some FANTASTIC Scripts, so be sure you check out her site HERE.. I even created a couple of blinkies to match the layout. I don't know who decided that making anything in a box that is the size of a peanut is insane..lol I'm pretty proud of how they came out considering I hate working in small spaces and animation is just not my friend. lol
Beth my friend, thank you for the awesome freebie and I hope that I did your kit justice with this layout, it was too cute to pass up and I just had to use it.
Have a great nite everyone
KimmiesKreations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message.
Happy Scrapping with lots of Hugs
♥KimmiesKreations♥