Monday, August 25, 2008

♥~I'm Just Amazed~♥

I'm just amazed how many people seem to be liking my scrappy things..It just thrills me beyond belief.. I started this as a whim and decided to take a chance and seems that whim is working.. Thank you to everyone who has left me a message either on the shout out or on the downloads.. I do read each and every one of them and it brings a smile everytime i do.. You guys make it worth scrapping.. I have a new kit in the works, should be ready either tomorrow or wednsday or maybe even today if i can get my idea to work so keep an eye out.

Hugs to a very dear friend, her name is Beth and her and her family are going through a tough time right so.. So if everyone can keep them in your prayers it would mean alot to them and to me as well.. She is trully a remarkable person and needs all the love and support she and her family can get..

thanks a bunches everyone
Hugs
Kimmie's Kreations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message.
Happy Scrapping with lots of Hugs
♥KimmiesKreations♥