Saturday, August 30, 2008

♥ New Venture♥

I never thought I would ever sell my own scrapkits.. But I'm so excited to be able too. A wonderful lady by the name of Kristina owner of Angelic Scraps has taken me under her wing and offered me a place in her store.... Now I know alot of people are sighing going great there goes another one.. Trust me I know how you feel and will continue to make freebies for those that dont want to buy scrapkits.. I never thought I would go Pay To Use, but I also know what it feels like to not being able to buy something. So believe me, I wont forget those that just want the freebies, you wont be left out .

Keep a look at.. I have my first PTU Kit in the works and should be up soon.. When it is I will put up a preview..

Love and Hugs
Kimmies Kreations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message.
Happy Scrapping with lots of Hugs
♥KimmiesKreations♥