Wednesday, November 12, 2008

I Got A New Award

Randi over at R.Brown Kreations gave me this award.
Thank you so much Randi, this was really a surprise and very sweet of you.
I'm supposed to list 7 things I'm thankful for and pass it on to 7 people
1 My Fiancee for giving me strength
2 My family even though we are far apart I love you all
3 My online friends.. somedays i dont know how i would get by without you all
4 My Furbabies.... they always know when i need some luvins
5. Kristina,Erin & Crystal for giving me an opportunity to grow
6.My KitchenAide Mixer.. cant bake without it.. lol
7.This blog .. giving me the opportunity to meet knew people and share things that i create.
My 7 People that I choose
Hugs and Happy Scrapping
Kimmies Kreations

2 comments:

  1. Wow Thank you so much Kimmie..I'm honored that you passed this on to me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Kim!

    Congrats on your award!! So well-deserved, and I really appreciate you thinking of me. I'm honored to be on your list!

    Hugs,
    Toni :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message.
Happy Scrapping with lots of Hugs
♥KimmiesKreations♥