Friday, November 28, 2008

New Award & New Layout

Angelique at Digital Embellishments is so sweet and gave me this award.
Thank you so much Angeligue. Be sure to go over and check out her blog, she does the cutest posers.
The rules for this award is to pass it on to 5 others who havent received it yet.
I'm passing mine on to
I had to do a new layout, its been a work in progress but i have to say i think
this one is my favorite so far. Layout comes from my newest PTU Kit Christmas Morning
Love and Hugs
Kimmies Kreations

2 comments:

  1. Hi, Kimmie!

    Congrats!! And thank you so much for thinking of me! That was really sweet.

    Hope you had a terrific Turkey Day!

    Hugs,
    Toni :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message.
Happy Scrapping with lots of Hugs
♥KimmiesKreations♥