Tuesday, November 4, 2008

~New Layout & A Knitting Question~

Ok.. halloween is over and i decided that the blog needed a makeover. Believe it or not i was stuck on ideas so i used my newest PTU kit Gingerbread. I think i like how it came out. Maybe a little christmassy a little too early, but i love the smell of gingerbread, I even got the gingerbread flavored coffee creamer, as it only comes out during the holidays..
Also over the weekend I decided I wanted to learn how to knit. I have no idea what possessed me, other than I was thinking back to when I was a kid and my mom teaching me how to crochet. I loved making granny squares, and always had a dozen potholders for my grandmother, and when I was old enough to tackle on the big stuff I had made my grandmother and grandfather afgans in different colors.My mom could never knit,so I went to my favorite craft store (AC Moore) and headed over to the sewing aisle. My O/H was with me and found a kit that said Learn to Knit in six steps. Believe it or not I got the knit stitch, and the purl stitch down pretty good. So brilliant me decided to try and tackle something christmas and found an easy (so it said..lol) christmas sock.. and now im stuck.. lol Does anyone knit? and if so is there an easy way to explain to me short rows? cause I'm lost..lol
Speaking of AC Moore they have some awesome deals on christmas things,(wreaths, ribbon,all kinds of piks) and they have some really cute door hangers that you can paint yourself . So now the debate, do i want a wreath on the outside door or a wooden christmas hanging. Decisions, decisions..lol
Ok enough ranting I guess.. But seriously if anyone of you wonderful ladies knows anything about knitting.. can you send me an email? Pleaseeeeeeeeeeee I would be forever greatful
you can email me here.. kimmieskreations@hotmail.com
Thank you so much and have a great day
Kimmies Kreations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message.
Happy Scrapping with lots of Hugs
♥KimmiesKreations♥