Thursday, January 1, 2009

HAPPY NEW YEAR

WOW its hard to believe that another year has come and gone. I swear it seems like as I get older the year goes quicker.. I hope that everyone had a wonderful Holiday and New Years. My Fiancee and I were watching Dick Clark, havent missed one since I was old enough to understand what the heck New Years was. I actually had tears in my eyes for some reason. New Years Eve was always Dick Clark and Times Square, and to see him overcome a stroke and even though his speech is altered and he cant stand out in the cold anymore, I give that man an applause.

Well now that I'm done blabbing, I have a NEW Pay To Use Kit in the stores
Its called Love Letters. Right now I just have the Fullsize version in the stores, but I hope
to have the Tagger Size Version up by the weekend



This Kit has 20 12x12 300dpi papers and almost 40 elements. Not all the elements
are in the preview and there are no dropshadows on the elements. I just added the drop
shadows in the preview to make them stand out a bit.
This Kit is available at Angelic Scraps & Scrap It Sassy
Have a great weekend
Love, Hugs & Happy Scrapping
Kimmies Kreations

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message.
Happy Scrapping with lots of Hugs
♥KimmiesKreations♥