Saturday, January 3, 2009

New Announcement

I am so excited. I have been accepted as a designer for Infinita Megs Store. She is a fantastic woman with some amazing,talented women. I am slowly adding my products to the store, the first being all my overlay packs and my newest kit Love Letters.
I would jump up and down and do cartwheels, but I'm too old to do cartwheels and knowing my luck id break a leg or something.. lol
Just had to share my good news with ya'll.
I have a freebie for everyone as well.. I just need to upload the links..
so keep your eyes peeled.
Love and Hugs
Kimmies Kreations

1 comment:

  1. woo hoo!!! Congrats Kimmie! Hope you're feeling better too.. hadn't seen you around in a few days...

    hugs, Julie

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message.
Happy Scrapping with lots of Hugs
♥KimmiesKreations♥