Sunday, January 11, 2009

♥*♥*New Kit....and Coming Soon*♥*♥

My Dear Friend and wonderful designer Kristi aka I Got Lucky Skraps
and I decided to do a Collaboration Kit .It's finished and should be showing up at Angelic Scraps soon. And just to get you all excited about the kit Let me give ya a sneak peak at the newest Kimmie Got Lucky kit...LOL! Dontcha just love our collab name. Kristi came up with our Team Name and I totally Love it. So Now for the moment you have been waiting for
On to the previews of Our First of Many I hope
Be My Sweetheart
Here is My Preview
And Here is the Talented Kristi's Preview
Now if you want my part in tagger size...it will be coming out in the next couple days at my other stores,
ScrapItSassy
I will also be selling my full size kit seperately at those two stores. So check them out..
I know Kristi will be selling her full size and tagger size kit at her stores. So if you want to find her part feel free hunt her down lol.
We will only be selling the Full Sized kit at Angelic Scraps.

Looking for a description of the whole thing???
Who wouldn't want to be your sweetheart with this kit.
Be My Sweetheart is a fullsize kit and includes
Kimmie Kreations Kit:
20 12x12 300dpi papers and close to 60 elements ,
Including,flowers,ribbons,lace,heart candies,pins and much much more.Not all elements are shown in the preview and there are no
Drop shadows on the elements in this kit.
This kit is for personal use and also S4H/S4O

I Got Lucky Skraps Kit:
This kit is PU, S4H, and S4O. It includes 20 12x12 300 DPI and 48 elements. The elements include Silver beaded words, ribbons, bookplates (big enough to serve as frames), an assortment of flowers, a clip, gift boxes, heart dangles, frames, and the lock and key to your heart. Not all elements are shown in the preview and there are no Drop shadows on the elements in this kit.
**The tagger sized papers are 700x700 and the whole kit is in 72 DPI.**
See you soon with new stuff!
XOXOX

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message.
Happy Scrapping with lots of Hugs
♥KimmiesKreations♥