Wednesday, January 14, 2009

♥~New Layout~♥

Well as you can see, I changed my blog layout.
As in a previous post I made a blog about a PTU collaboration Kit that my dear friend
Kristi and I were doing. Kristi is starting to make blog layouts and this is one of hers.
Isn't it Fantastic. We did a collaboration on this as well. Kristi did the main
background and I did my header and lil side tags.
So If you want to check out some awesome layouts be sure to check out her site.
As she is now going to be selling layouts.
She keeps trying to convince me to sell custom blogs as well, but I have yet to go down
that path yet..
Have a Great Night Everyone
Kimmies Kreations


Image and video hosting by TinyPic

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to leave a message.
Happy Scrapping with lots of Hugs
♥KimmiesKreations♥